FiberPasta is a dietetic pasta having the same pleasant taste as traditional Italian pasta, despite containing 15% of fibre, that means more than twice the amount of fibre of dark whole-wheat pasta. FiberPasta is made with 98% durum wheat and the addition of 2% inulin (prebiotic soluble fibre).
A high fibre diet helps people with DIABETES, OVERWEIGHT, CHOLESTEROL and CONSTIPATION.
The high FiberPasta fibre content:
– delays carbohydrate absorption and helps control weight and cholesterol level
– increases the sensation of satiety with no swelling in the belly
– improves intestinal functions and helos reducing constipation problems
– helps reduce the glycemic peak
– provides you more energy for a long time, thanks to the slow carbohydrate absorption and is very useful for sport diets